TOS Terms Of Service
As a User of the Resources of WinningStockPix.com, you consent and agree to the following:
1) You will not copy nor distribute to any other party, any resources found on this website.
2) WinningStockPix.com and all services (the "services") under it are EDUCATIONAL. We do not represent, advise, recommend, nor sell any securities instruments or products.
3) You will not rely on the services to provide investment advice to others.
4) You will seek the advice of a professional investment counselor if you have any questions regarding your investment plans.
5) You indemnify and hold harmless WinningStockPix.com and any and all owners of WinningStockPix.com on any actions you take as a result of using the resources of WinningStockPix.com.
6) All data is the property of WinningStockPix.com and may not be used for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial use.
7) You agree that you, on behalf of or in conjunction with others, will not compete with the business of the company, or have any interest in such business enterprise which shall be engaged in competition, as proprietor, partner, employee, shareholder, principal, agent consultant, director, officer, or in any capacity or manner whatsoever, anywhere. You also agree not to lend money to any persons for the reason of creating a service that competes with the company.
8) You agree that we are not responsible for technical internet problems. We will make every effort to remain operational with adequate performance and response time. However, there may be times when our servers are down or response time is slow. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by your inability to use our service.
9) You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, the owners, our employees and other representatives harmless against claims, actions or expenses (including attorney fees).
10) By subscribing to this service you agree that you have read and are familiar with the concepts laid out in the Definitions and Stock Trading pages of this website. Market direction is a very important piece of the puzzle, and to blindly enter any trade ideas mentioned without proper market support is not the intended use of these materials.
11) You agree not to transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
12) Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of any WinningStockPix.com.
13) Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in a WinningStockPix.com web site.
14) "Frame" or "mirror" any part of WinningStockPix.com web sites without our prior written authorization.
15) Permit anyone without an account or subscription to use any WinningStockPix.com product through your subscription, user name or password.
16) Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any WinningStockPix.com product or its contents.
17) If any provision of the Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions remain in effect. This agreement shall be deemed to have been made in the Great State of Texas and shall be governed by the laws of the Great State of Texas.
WSP Private Trading Group